Industrial & Metal Roof Repair Denver Colorado
Colorados Weather causes a lot of movement in metal roofs. This is referred to as Thermal movement. This can cause the seams and screws to eventually fail. Even if your metal roof is fairly new it’s a good idea to add longevity by having us install a elastomeric roofing system. Why wait until it’s too late? If you are already experiencing leaks in your metal roof due to this problem don’t worry we can help you too.
Once your roof is finished it will last much longer eliminating the Thermal movement that was once a problem. Ask us about a Warranty that is right for you.
Get Outstanding Solutions for Your Metal Roofs
- We provide outstanding products and solutions to restore metal roofing from screw rusting and penetration for the structural integrity of the building for over 40 years.
- Metal roofs often leak at penetrations, skylights, seams, and fasteners. These problems can be addressed in different ways depending on your needs.
- A metal building insulated with spray applied polyurethane foam will provide a quite and comfortable environment and will provide you with cost savings on your energy bills.
- Polyurethane foam is the highest rated insulation product on the market. The spray applied system not only provides a high “R” value.
- Polyurethane foam also provides a noise insulation benefit with the same principal.
Industrial Roof Coatings and Repair in Denver, Colorado
Insulation Solutions for Your Industrial Roofing Needs
With high-quality insulation, you can avoid leaks on your industrial roof, corrosion in your piping, and even damage to your machinery. Let Colorado Weather Coatings provide you with the best solutions to ensure that your facility is properly insulated.
Polyurethane Foam for Metal Roofs
Spray foam helps address leaks at penetrations, skylights, seams, and fasteners of metal roofs. Furthermore, it provides a quiet and comfortable environment and excellent cost savings. This is because polyurethane foam is the highest-rated insulation product on the market and provides a significant noise insulation benefit.
Spray Foam for Storage Tanks
Polyurethane foam can also be applied to metal and plastic storage tanks. It provides a seamless insulation barrier that keeps contents warm or cold depending on your needs. If needed, heat tape can be applied before the foam application.
We offer Metal and Industrial Roof Repair in Denver Colorado