SPF Roofing & Insulated Roofing Denver Colorado
SPF Roofing and Insulated Roofing Services
Commonly known as spray foam roofing, the SPF roofing method creates a seamless system that does not allow air or water to move throughout the roof. When Colorado Weather Coatings applies polyurethane foam on your roof, you can enjoy excellent thermal insulation and waterproofing for years to come.
Benefits of SPF Roofing
By choosing SPF roofing for your your home or business roofs, you can enjoy benefits such as:
As a result of its airtight properties, SPF roofing reduces the possibility of leaks. This also prevents mold buildup and maintains durability.
SPF roofing does not need metal flashing to be effective. Additionally, it can be used to seal up falling bricks and leaking walls.
Cost-Effective and Low Maintenance
In addition to reducing energy consumption, SPF roofing does not require as much maintenance as other options. It is also asbestos and formaldehyde-free.
With SPF roofing, you can enjoy lower energy costs for heating in your home or business. You can expect an R-Value within the range of R 6.5 to R 13.
Avoids Costly Tear-Offs
If you have an old roofing system that needs replacing, SPF is a great option for you. It can be applied on top of old roofs without the need for a costly tear-off.
SPF weighs between 0.5 and 1.0 lbs. per square foot.
Builds Up Low Areas
SPF roofing helps avoid ponding water due to its airtight properties.
SPF is great for flat roofs, low-slope roofs, barrel roofs, and other systems with unusual shapes and designs.
Faster Application, Cleaner Area, and Less Odor
Because SPF is sprayed on the roof surface, you can expect shorter completion times with minimum interference to business activities. It also has much less odor than asphalt roofing or glued single-ply.
Metal Roof Repair
SPF is very effective on damaged metal roofs and can help with condensation problems in agricultural or cold storage applications.
Discover More About SPF Roofing
For those looking for a practical, energy-efficient solution for their roofing system, SPF is the perfect choice.
Contact our team today for more information about our products and services.
Benefits of Insulated Roofing Systems
- COMPLETELY SEAMLESS – Reduces the possibility of leaks.
- SELF FLASHING – No need for metal flashing. Can also be used to seal up falling brick and leaking walls.
- COST EFFECTIVE, PROVIDES INSULATION, LOW MAINTENANCE
- ADDS INSULATION R 6.5 to R 13 – Lower Energy Costs.
- AVOIDS COSTLY TEAR OFFS – Can be applied on top of many old roofs without the need for a costly tear off.
- LIGHT WEIGHT – Weighs between 0.5 and 1.0 lbs per square foot.
- BUILD UP LOW AREAS – Helps avoid ponding Water.
- ASBESTOS AND FORMALDEHYDE FREE
- DESIGN FLEXIBILITY – Great for flat roofs, low slope roofs, barrel roofs and unusual shapes and designs.
- FASTER, CLEANER and LESS ODOR – Shorter completion time with a minimum of interference to business activity. Much less odor than asphalt roofing or glued single plys.
- METAL ROOF REPAIR – Very effective on metal roofs and can help with condensation problems in agricultural or cold storage applications.